There is plenty to see and do in Havelock and the surrounding areas.
Take the opportunity to enjoy the exquisite Pelorus, Kenepuru and Mahau Sounds from the water. These unspoilt, quiet waterways are the unsung treasures of the Marlborough region.
Whilst on shore in the town of Havelock there’s plenty to see and do.
- Windrider Expeditions
- Waterways Boating Safaris
- Captain Clay’s Fishing Charters
- Pelorus Mail Run
- Visit Hei Tiki Arts Gallery and purchase local art
- Havelock Museum – details the history of Havelock
- Eyes on Nature -experience bird and marine life of New Zealand.
- enjoy quiet and relaxing accommodation at Havelock Garden Motel
- Walks of all types to suit all fitness levels.
- Havelock Community News